Our online catalogue considers our standard products “N”.
Padoan uses aluminium, painted steel and stainless steel for its tanks, the same used in the automotive field.
If you cannot find the best solutions according to your targets, please contact us (email@example.com) to evaluate with our R&D dept. how we fit your needs with our customized tanks.
Padoan internally develop its tanks, starting from the shape and dimensions of the sidewalls, distinctive elements designed by the R&D department.
The entire productive chain is certified by our internal departments, and it starts with excellent quality materials.
The internal quality tests, which develops both in the prototypation and production phases, are a fundamental element in Padoan philosophy.
Mechanical stress test with simulation of long runs use, leakage test with helium and vacuum technology, internal supplementary washing (on demand), are just a few part of the processes of qualitative verification and certification of our tanks.
Quality and technology merge in the production process with the use of MIG/MAG welding technology with automatized robots who guarantee a precise and clean weld, lasting in time and environmental friedly without thanks to the prevention of losses of fluids.
- Design process “Made in Padoan”
- Prototyping according to the most innovative industrial technology
- Tanks customization according to the technical specifics of the application
- Care to the design and finishing of the products
- Contant research in new applications and solutions
- Design and development of integrated systems linked to our tanks
- Wide range of accessories for our tanks
- Use of excellent materials in the production of tanks and accessories
- Quality test in both prototyping and production phases
The market requires always more versatile elements according to the different characteristics of applications on industrial vehicles and machineries.
The excellence is an intrinsic feature of Padoan products, declined also in the materials used for the production:
- Painted steel
- Stainless Steel – INOX